Date(s) - 21/09/2021
8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Online Maryborough Meditation Class for Leisure Club Members
Meditation is a self-care practice that will benefit every area of your life.
Specifically designed for the Maryborough Hotel Leisure Club Members only, this online meditation class is facilitated by Michelle A. Hardwick.
- When – Tuesdays
- Time – 8.30pm-9.30pm
- Cost – Complimentary for all Maryborough Hotel Leisure Club Members
- Location – online on Zoom. Please ensure you’ve got Zoom downloaded and installed on your desktop or smartphone device
- Register – With the Maryborough Hotel Gym Reception Ph: 021 491 8327 or email email@example.com
You will then be sent the unique link/password for the class that you can use to join the call
This Maryborough Meditation Class is an opportunity to schedule time for self-care, calmness and relaxation during this time of great change and uncertainty.
We share different tips and suggestions to help you relax, unwind and maintain a sense of calm each week. The meditation and relaxation experiences for Maryborough Leisure Club members will always be tailored to meet the needs of the group. They will be recorded and a copy is sent to you after the class. When used regularly, the recording can help build relaxation skills, augment your practice and strengthen your resilience. More about the practice of meditation here
- Take the time for you to be ready, cozy and tuned in. Give yourself 5-10 minutes space before the class starts. To get the best/most out of the experience, let others in the house know you’ll be away in your room for an hour and if possible, not to be disturbed.
- Have a glass of water close to you (for after the meditation/relaxation). If you like, get changed into your pajamas and slip into bed. After the experience you can just go straight to sleep, if you wish!
- Ensure you are warm, have comfortable clothing on and wear a pair of warm socks.
- Please turn off your mobile phone for the duration of the session or divert your calls and remove distractions so you can enjoy some much needed peace and calm.
- When we begin the meditations, please drop your video and put yourself on mute.
Kind Feedback about our Maryborough Online Meditation Classes
- “I listen to the recordings from your classes and my 9 year old loves them too! As he gets ready for sleep, he finds your voice very calming”.
- “Thanks so much for the recording. You have no idea how much I need it! I’ve been listening to you all week!”
- “Michelle that’s great news about the extra class from September 2018. I’m expecting more wonderful, new experiences with you!”
- “Many thanks for sending the recording onto me. It has been a great help this week.”
A private consultation is an excellent solution for clients wishing to have one-on-one time and/or attention to ask questions, address specific needs and discuss anything of a confidential or personal nature. More details here
If you have any further questions about meditation, relaxation – or indeed any other service we offer, feel free to contact us at Release…Peace. We are here to help you find the right class or experience best suited to your needs. If you are not living in Ireland, we can still work together online – via Skype and Zoom from the comfort of your office/home. Call us on: (Ireland) 087 149 2338 or (UK) – 07 85736 9619 to discuss your needs.