Workplace Wellness for your Team
Looking to support your team to help them de-stress – using potent tools of meditation, relaxation and mindfulness?
Being able to access resources as and when needed, is a crucial lifeline, helping your team develop resilience as well as maintain work and home life-balance.
Chat with Michelle on (Ph: +353 0871 492338) to get clear on the best direction for your team and workplace wellness.
A tailored package can be created for you. Email Michelle with your questions and discuss your organisations needs.
- A variety of tailored corporate online Meditation Courses – 6 week or 8 week in length (or as required)
- Weekly, Fortnightly online meditation and mindfulness classes
- Seminars/workshops and retreats facilitated online
- Online Virtual Zen/Meditation Room – packed with helpful and practical resources for your employees to access anytime/anywhere
- Discuss what you need with Michelle
Our programs are all interactive, practical and experiential. Each session is customized to your team and organisation needs.
Helping You Help Your Team
Our live, virtual sessions can focus on and help resolve specific topics or challenges experienced by employees, for example;
- dealing with anxiety and reducing worry
- stress reduction
- releasing tension in the mind
- better sleep
- coping with isolation and loneliness
- improved mental focus
- tips for a low mood
- increasing energy
- combating the feelings of being disconnected or stuck etc.
Sessions can also be specifically tailored to an in-house topic as required e.g. National Workplace Well-being Day, International Women’s Day etc. Email Michelle with your questions.
I will definitely go to the next one too.
That was a lovely session yesterday evening, (I even got my boyfriend and my aunt to join in and we were able to sit out the back garden while listening – during Covid-19 lockdown) ?. Regards, C.
Thanks for this and for Thursday practice. It was great, I really enjoy it! Kindest regards, M.
Thank you for another lovely session today; have to admit I seem to be a bit brighter already this afternoon with more energy.
Looking forward to Thursday. Regards,E.