Date(s) - 13/05/2022 - 15/05/2022
Long Awaited Reunion!
So delighted to announce to you that we will have a reunion!
When things opened up I have decided to create another weekend away for those of you who have already been on the Chakra Weekend Journeys in past years.
I felt it was time to reconnect and spend time in circle again. I’ve found a gorgeous property to rent for the entire weekend (Friday night through to Monday morning). It’s located in West Cork, has it’s own beach, with plenty of space inside and out, and is in a very private, secluded setting.
Will you join us?
When: May 13-15th (or stay 3 nights and leave on 16th at 10am)
Time: Arrive after 8pm Friday evening and get settled before the group starts on Saturday morning at 10am.
Where: Courtmacsherry, Co. Cork
Prerequisite: Completion/attendance of the Chakra Weekends
This reunion is going to be in the form of a gathering – where I hope you are able to help create the magic with Val and myself as we have done before! It will be a smaller group than previously – with a maximum of 9 – along with myself and Val. In a smaller group, we can be much more intimate. We’ll share a variety of group experiences on Saturday & Sunday and take time for ourselves to:
- Pause and reflect
- Share and process
- Feel connected again
- Smile and have fun
- Swim! (Bring your cozzie)
- Re-balance our energy
Weekend Reunion Content
Together, we will have time to catch up with what’s been happening in our lives since we were in circle together – feels like a life-time ago, doesn’t it?
We will also share in group discussions; experience powerful processes and deep learning; and our usual tailored meditation sessions.
Myself along with Val, will co-create a supportive atmosphere with you (as before) that is safe to share and discuss. There will also be time before we begin our sessions, or at lunchtime/at the end of the day for you to take a walk on the private beach, swim or relax in the garden!
Our weekend reunion includes:
- 2 morning and 2 afternoon group discussions/sessions (commencing 10am-12.30pm and restarting 2pm-6pm)
- an opportunity to reconnect with yourself and others
- time to join guided, healing meditations facilitated by Michelle
- take part in powerful group experiences and processes
- take home MP3 recordings/downloads/information from the weekend including meditations and relaxations
- enjoy 2 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches as well as morning and afternoon refreshments – coffee/teas, light snacks and fruit basket
- have a chance once more to be a part of a powerful weekend with those you’ve journeyed with before!
Weekend Reunion Fees
More details e.g. location and content will be sent after we receive your confirmation, payment and booking. Full payment of the weekend is required to secure your place and accommodation.
If necessary, payment by weekly installments is also possible by arrangement – feel free to contact Michelle to discuss this.
All accommodation is shared, with shared bathroom facilities – our intention is to avoid any further isolation from one another. We ask that you also help as/where you can during the weekend.
“I have absolutely loved the retreats I’ve attended, and the understanding I gained has really stayed with me.” R. Cork
“The work you do is phenomenal. It changed and healed my life in so so many ways. I discovered new insights and connected to so many aspects of my soul. I’m so blessed that you crossed my path.” H. Cork
Michelle says “As you know, I really love facilitating these weekends. They are an opportunity to pause our everyday life and go deeper into our inner world. We’ll share, discuss and evolve in the company of wonderful like-minded people and we learn together, release, laugh and maybe even shed a (happy) tear or two! I look forward to seeing you all again very soon.”
Call us by phone in Ireland: 087 149 2338 or from the UK on Ph: 07857 369619 or contact us by email
Terms & Conditions
- Any cancellation within 14 days or less of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full fee. These dates refer to our receiving written email & text notification of your cancellation.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the retreat by Release…Peace, you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer your funds to another weekend during the same date period or the option to transfer your funds toward a later experience.
- However any notes, recordings and/or materials from the experience will be sent to you personally via email.
- If you cannot attend and you have someone else who would like attend the experience in your place, you request will be considered and accommodated, where possible.
- In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, 100% of the total fee (including accommodation and services) for the full length of stay and as per the most up-to-date booking confirmation will be charged to you.
- It is your responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, you acknowledge that Release…Peace is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if your failure to arrange suitable insurance coverage leaves you exposed, medically, financially or otherwise.
You acknowledge that during the Gathering Weekend you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by Release…Peace, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against Release…Peace arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during the Gathering Weekend.
Bookings are closed for this event.