Date(s) - 10/11/2020
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Online Meditation Classes for Leisure Club Members
A self-care practice that will benefit every area of your life
Join Michelle A. Hardwick online for her Mindfulness, Guided Meditation & Relaxation class.
- Date – Tuesday November 10th
- Times – 7.30pm-8.30pm
- Cost – 8 euro per person
- Location – online on Zoom. Please ensure you’ve got Zoom downloaded and installed on your desktop or smartphone device
- Register – once you have registered (below), you will then be sent the unique link/password for the class that you can use to join the call
- Information – for information about the class click this link
This is an opportunity to schedule time for self-care, calmness and relaxation into your diaries at this time of great change and uncertainty.
Online Mindfulness, Guided Meditation & Relaxation Class
We share tips and suggestions to help you relax, unwind and maintain a sense of calm each week. The meditation and relaxation experiences will be tailored to meet the needs of the group. They will be recorded and a copy will be sent to you after the class. When used regularly, the recording can help build relaxation skills, augment your practice and strengthen your resilience. More about the practice of meditation here
- Take the time for you to be ready, cozy and tuned in. Give yourself 5-10 minutes space before the class starts.To get the best/most out of the experience, let others in the house know you’ll be away in your room for an hour and if possible, not to be disturbed.
- Have a glass of water close to you (for after the meditation/relaxation). If you like, get changed into your pajamas and slip into bed. After the experience you can just go straight to sleep, if you wish!
- Ensure you are warm, have comfortable clothing on and wear a pair of warm socks.
- Please turn off your mobile phone for the duration of the session or divert your calls and remove distractions so you can enjoy some much needed peace and calm.
- When we begin the meditations please drop your video and put yourself on mute.
- “I listen to the recordings from your classes and my 9 year old loves them too! As he gets ready for sleep, he finds your voice very calming”.
- “Thanks so much for the recording. You have no idea how much I need it! I’ve been listening to you all week!”
- “Michelle that’s great news about the extra class from September 2018. I’m expecting more wonderful, new experiences with you!”
- “Many thanks for sending the recording onto me. It has been a great help this week.”
A private consultation is an excellent solution for clients wishing to have one-on-one time and/or attention to ask questions, address specific needs and discuss anything of a confidential or personal nature. More details here
If you have any further questions about meditation, relaxation – or indeed any other service we offer, feel free to contact us at Release…Peace. We are here to help you find the right class or experience best suited to your needs. If you are not living in Ireland, we can still work together online – via Skype and Zoom from the comfort of your office/home. Call us on: (Ireland) 087 149 2338 or (UK) – 07 85736 9619 to discuss your needs.
Bookings are closed for this event.