Date(s) - 06/04/2019 - 07/04/2019
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Back by popular demand. We’re delighted to be running this next series of weekends again.
Join us for a weekend retreat in Cork! In a small group over 2 days, we embark on a journey of inner discovery to awaken your essential self. Understand the mind-body-emotion-soul connection from a distinct perspective. Explore any imbalances you might be experiencing. Enhance your insight and awareness. Immerse yourself in tailored, daily meditation sessions to ground and rejuvenate.
Reassessing Our Roots
- An understanding of grounding and being grounded
- Discovering (or rediscovering) our self-confidence, self-esteem, self-worth
- Developing and enhancing our happiness
- Reassessing our roots
- Understanding negative emotions and addictions
- Healing people pleasing tendencies
- Creating our inner stability, security and safety
Be Prepared for Change
The weekend experience is transformative, inspirational and pragmatic. The camaraderie created with other participants during the weekend is profound. The wisdom in the group, the honesty, the amazing minds working together all offer a powerful gift of investigation and examination – unlike anything you’ve experienced before. There will be opportunities over the weekend to release anything that is no longer beneficial to your well-being and happiness. Michelle creates an atmosphere that is supportive, safe to share and discuss.
Take a peek at some of the very kind testimonials received from previous weekends
The Weekend Retreat Experience
This weekend is a gift to yourself, offering you an opportunity to heal the past, present and future at a deeper level through a combination of group sharing and discussion. The weekend includes:
- 2 morning and 2 afternoon group sessions in the conference room
- Time to gain self-awareness, become more mindful of yourself and others
- Guided, healing meditations facilitated by Michelle
- Grounding processes
- Group experiences
- MP3 recordings/downloads/information from the weekend including meditations and relaxations
- 2 Lunches as well as refreshments – herbal teas, light snacks and fruit basket – (Dinner optional see below)
- A chance (before and after the morning/afternoon sessions) to take a time for self-reflection with a walk in the spacious and well-kept grounds
One of Cork’s best kept secrets, tucked away amid tranquil woodlands, the four star family-owned Springfort Hotel is a peaceful 18th-century manor offering traditional Irish hospitality. Located 6 km from Mallow Town, the Springfort hotel offers convenient access to Cork airport and Cork city, for directions click here.
To book single accommodation for yourself or if you and a friend wish to be in the same room, please contact the Springfort Hotel directly and ask for Mr Paul Walsh, Ph: 022 21278 or Email: email@example.com quoting ‘Michelle Hardwick April Retreat’.
If you would like to share a room and are looking for someone to share the room with, please contact Michelle Ph: 087 149 2338.
Extra Night at the
Your Investment in Yourself
- €230 per person (2 lunches & refreshments included) – non residential
- €250 per person (2 lunches, 1 dinner & refreshments included) – non residential
Michelle (pictured right) says “I love facilitating our transformational weekend retreats. They gift us an opportunity to pause our everyday life and go deeper into our inner world. We’ll evolve in the company of like-minded people who’ll soon become new friends as we learn together, laugh and maybe even shed a (happy) tear or two! I look forward to welcoming you soon.”
Call us by phone on Ph: 087 149 2338 or from the UK on Ph: 07857 369619 or contact us by email
This Weekend Retreat isn’t for you if
- Can’t commit to two days self-care from 10am – 6pm
- Are not ready to change, learn or be part of a life-changing experience
- You prefer not to share or be part of group discussions. Instead you might benefit more from a one-on-one consultation
Bookings are closed for this event.