Date(s) - 29/02/2020 - 01/03/2020
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Weekend Retreat Cork
Join us for another series of Weekend Retreats in Cork!
Life is filled with a variety of stresses, challenges and distractions. So easily we can get side-tracked with work and family routines that we forget to (or more importantly don’t) schedule time off for ourselves. The more stressed we become, the more difficult it is to pull away. The harder we work, the more we start to come out of balance – not only mentally, but physically, emotionally and spiritually. As our “to do list” increases, the more we get lost.
Attending a weekend retreat gives us chance to detach and get away from work, TV, wifi or our cell phones – and find ourselves again.
Benefits of a Weekend Retreat
Retreats can be enjoyed by everyone at different stages in their lives and are a gift we give to ourselves.
When we take time out, we take care of ourselves and take a step back. Traveling away from home means everything (that needs to be done) will be done by others. We can sit down, enjoy meal without having to buy, plan, prepare (nor tidy up afterwards!); bedrooms and bathrooms are clean and tidy; breakfast is prepared and served to us; even a variety of delicious tasty snacks and teas/coffee await our taste buds. All we need to do is sample and enjoy!
A weekend retreat is also a perfect opportunity to also meet new friends and join a community.
Weekend Retreat Cork: Topics
Our retreat is open to anyone interested in personal growth, and no prior experience is necessary. In a safe environment over two days, we’ll experience a variety of ways to help develop new beliefs about yourself. During the weekend there is space for self-awareness, self-nurturing and self-discovery helping you to experience life differently.
This weekend retreat is not a workshop. It includes an opportunity to engage in deep personal work through experiential activities in group format. Our retreat includes group discussion, the sharing of group wisdom, as well as meditation and relaxation experiences – all designed to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself.
In addition, you’ll share in deep connections with facilitators and retreaters helping you to become more empowered and feel supported physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. You will also be supported by others on a similar journey.
Throughout our weekend we use a range of potent tools to:
- increase your courage to take new risks
- allow you to understand the nature of a variety of burdens or encumbrances of the past
- help heal and let go of old hurts or old ways of relating
- enhance your inner strength and self-trust
The topics throughout this weekend are focused toward establishing a firm foundation on which we can build (or rebuild) ourselves, as well as:
- An understanding of grounding, belonging and being grounded
- Discovering (or rediscovering) our self-confidence,
- Enhancing our self-esteem and self-worth
- Creating our inner stability, security and safety
- Developing and enhancing our happiness
- Exploring the root causes of loneliness, depression or people-pleasing tendencies
- Learn more about feelings of negativity and/or addictive behaviours
Be Prepared for Change
These Weekend Retreats in Cork are transformative, inspirational, and pragmatic. Michelle creates an atmosphere that is supportive, safe to share and discuss. The wisdom in the group, the honesty, the amazing minds working together all offer a powerful gift of investigation and examination – unlike anything you’ve experienced before. The camaraderie created with the other participants during the weekend is profound.
What You’ll Experience in Our Weekend Retreat, Cork
This weekend is a gift to yourself and includes:
- 2 morning and 2 afternoon group sessions in the conference room
- Time to gain self-awareness, become more mindful of yourself and others
- Guided, healing meditations facilitated by Michelle
- Grounding processes
- Group experiences
- MP3 recordings/downloads/information from the weekend including meditations and relaxations
- 2 Lunches as well as morning and afternoon refreshments – herbal teas, light snacks and fruit basket – (Dinner optional see below)
- A chance (before and after the morning/afternoon sessions) to take a time for self-reflection with a walk in the spacious and well-kept grounds or visit Doneraile Park just up the road from the Springfort Hall Hotel.
- Check out our blogs to discover more about mindfulness, meditation as well as the benefit of going on a retreat
The Springfort Hotel
One of Cork’s best kept secrets, tucked away amid tranquil woodlands, the four star family-owned Springfort Hotel is a peaceful 18th-century manor offering traditional Irish hospitality perfect for our weekend retreat in Cork. Located 6 km from Mallow Town, the Springfort hotel offers convenient access to Cork airport and Cork city, for directions click here.
Extra Night at the
Your Investment in Yourself
- Early Bird until 1st February 2020 – €215 per person (2 lunches & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
- Standard Fee €260 per person (2 lunches & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
- Standard Fee €290 per person (2 lunches, one 2 course dinner & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
Full payment of the weekend is required to secure your place and accommodation.
To book single accommodation for yourself or if you and a friend wish to be in the same room, please contact the Springfort Hotel directly and ask for Mr Paul Walsh, Ph: 022 21278 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Michelle Hardwick February 2020 Retreat’.
If you would like to share a room and are looking for someone to share the room with, please contact Michelle Ph: 087 149 2338.
This Weekend Retreat in Cork isn’t for you, if you:
- Can’t commit to two days self-care from 10am – 6pm
- Are not ready to change, learn or be part of a group
- Prefer not to share anything about yourself – instead you might benefit more from a one-on-one consultation
“I have absolutely loved the retreats I’ve attended, and the understanding I gained has really stayed with me.” R. Cork
“The work you do is phenomenal. It changed and healed my life in so so many ways. I discovered new insights and connected to so many aspects of my soul. I’m so blessed that you crossed my path.” H. Cork
Terms & Conditions
- Any cancellation within 14 days or less of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full fee. These dates refer to our receiving written notification of your cancellation.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the retreat by Release…Peace, you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer your funds to another weekend during the same date period or the option to transfer your funds toward a later experience.
- However any notes, recordings and/or materials from the experience will be sent to you personally via email
- If you cannot attend and you have someone else who would like attend the experience in your place, you request will be considered and accommodated, where possible
- In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, Release…Peace will charge 100% of the total fee (including accommodation and retreat services) for the full length of stay and as per the most up-to-date booking confirmation
- It is your responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, you acknowledge that Release…Peace is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if your failure to arrange suitable insurance coverage leaves you exposed, medically, financially or otherwise
Michelle (pictured right) says “I love facilitating our transformational weekend retreats. They gift us an opportunity to pause our everyday life and go deeper into our inner world. We’ll evolve in the company of like-minded people who’ll soon become new friends as we learn together, laugh and maybe even shed a (happy) tear or two! I look forward to welcoming you soon.”
Call us by phone on Ph: 087 149 2338 or from the UK on Ph: 07857 369619 or contact us by email
You acknowledge that during Wonder of the Soul Weekends you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by Release…Peace, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against Release…Peace arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during a the Weekend.
Bookings are closed for this event.