Date(s) - 23/11/2019 - 24/11/2019
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Back by popular demand! We’re delighted to be running this next series of weekends again.
Join us for a weekend retreat in Cork! In a small group over 2 days, we embark on a journey of inner discovery to awaken your essential self. Understand the mind-body-emotion-soul connection from a distinct perspective. Enhance your insight and awareness. Immerse yourself in tailored, daily meditation sessions to ground and rejuvenate.
Love & Compassion
This weekend is all about love, self-love, compassion and acceptance. The topics covered during this weekend will be:
- Understanding love and unconditional love
- Connecting to feelings of compassion and inner peace
- Gaining a sense of optimism and freedom
- Developing acceptance and forgiveness
- Understanding relationship challenges (including childhood bonding)
- Letting go of criticism, pessimism, defensiveness and passive/aggressive behaviours
- Healing grief and co-dependence
- Becoming aware of where the need to rescue others comes from
Be Prepared for Change
These Weekend Retreats are transformative, inspirational, and pragmatic. Michelle creates an atmosphere that is supportive, safe to share and discuss. The wisdom in the group, the honesty, the amazing minds working together all offer a powerful gift of investigation and examination – unlike anything you’ve experienced before. The camaraderie created with the other participants during the weekend is profound.
The Weekend Retreat Experience
This weekend is a gift to yourself and includes:
- 2 morning and 2 afternoon group sessions in the conference room
- Time to gain self-awareness, become more mindful of yourself and others
- Guided, healing meditations facilitated by Michelle
- Grounding processes
- Group experiences
- MP3 recordings/downloads/information from the weekend including meditations and relaxations
- 2 Lunches as well as morning and afternoon refreshments – herbal teas, light snacks and fruit basket – (Dinner optional see below)
- A chance (before and after the morning/afternoon sessions) to take a time for self-reflection with a walk in the spacious and well-kept grounds or visit Doneraile Park just up the road from the Springfort Hall Hotel.
- Check out our blogs to discover more about mindfulness, meditation as well as the benefit of going on a retreat
The Springfort Hotel
One of Cork’s best kept secrets, tucked away amid tranquil woodlands, the four star family-owned Springfort Hotel is a peaceful 18th-century manor offering traditional Irish hospitality. Located 6 km from Mallow Town, the Springfort hotel offers convenient access to Cork airport and Cork city, for directions click here.
Extra Night at the
Your Investment in Yourself
- Early Bird until 11th October – €205 per person (2 lunches & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
- Early Bird until 11th October – €235 per person (2 lunches, 1 dinner & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
- Standard Fee €250 per person (2 lunches & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
- Standard Fee €280 per person (2 lunches, one 2 course dinner & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
To book single accommodation for yourself or if you and a friend wish to be in the same room, please contact the Springfort Hotel directly and ask for Mr Paul Walsh, Ph: 022 21278 or Email: email@example.com quoting ‘Michelle Hardwick April Retreat’.
If you would like to share a room and are looking for someone to share the room with, please contact Michelle Ph: 087 149 2338.
Michelle (pictured right) says “I love facilitating our transformational weekend retreats. They gift us an opportunity to pause our everyday life and go deeper into our inner world. We’ll evolve in the company of like-minded people who’ll soon become new friends as we learn together, laugh and maybe even shed a (happy) tear or two! I look forward to welcoming you soon.”
Call us by phone on Ph: 087 149 2338 or from the UK on Ph: 07857 369619 or contact us by email
This Weekend Retreat isn’t for you if you:
- Can’t commit to two days self-care from 10am – 6pm
- Are not ready to change, learn or be part of a group
- Prefer not to share anything about yourself – instead you might benefit more from a one-on-one consultation
Terms & Conditions
- Any cancellation within 14 days or less of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full fee. These dates refer to our receiving written notification of your cancellation.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the retreat by Release…Peace, you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer your funds to another weekend during the same date period or the option to transfer your funds toward a later experience.
- However any notes, recordings and/or materials from the experience will be sent to you personally via email
- If you cannot attend and you have someone else who would like attend the experience in your place, you request will be considered and accommodated, where possible
- In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, Release…Peace will charge 100% of the total fee (including accommodation and retreat services) for the full length of stay and as per the most up-to-date booking confirmation
- It is your responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, you acknowledge that Release…Peace is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if your failure to arrange suitable insurance coverage leaves you exposed, medically, financially or otherwise
You acknowledge that during Wonder of the Soul Weekends you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by Release…Peace, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against Release…Peace arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during a the Weekend.