Date(s) - 08/11/2019
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meditation & Mindfulness Classes
A practice that will benefit every area of your life
Our Meditation & Mindfulness classes are suitable for beginners and those wishing to maintain or develop their meditation practice. Each class includes information, tips for meditation and techniques to help with being more mindful, as well as a relaxing guided meditations tailored to the needs of the group. These guided meditations are easy to follow and suitable for busy minds. We record the meditation and send it on after the class so you can continue your practice at home/in the office. When listened to regularly, this recording can help build resilience, aid sleep, ensure you feel calm and help you release everyday stresses/worries.
Monthly Meditation & Mindfulness Class Details
- Time: 7pm-8pm – every 2nd Friday of the Month: Friday 13th Sept.; Fri 11th Oct.; Fri 8th Nov.; Fri 13th Dec.
- Venue: PACE Hall Passage West
- Parking: either side of the Hall
- What to bring: For your comfort – bring your own blanket and pillow; a notebook/journal and pen (if you’d like to make any notes); some drinking water in a bottle. Chairs are provided. If you have a yoga mat and wish to lie down, please feel free to bring it with you
- What to wear: Wear warm, comfortable, loose fitting clothing and bring a pair of warm socks
- MP3: Each meditation will be recorded and sent to you to download. Listening regularly helps maintain inner calm and strengthen your practice
- Fee for the evening: €20 per person. Pay as you go
For more information and to read a blog about Meditation click here.
‘Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes,
Kind Feedback about our Meditation & Mindfulness Classes
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what others have said about these classes:
- “Thank you for that Michelle, slept like a baby last night!”
- “Really enjoyed the evening, thank you so much Michelle.”
- “Thank you so much, I had a fantastic sleep last night. See you next Thursday!”
- “Hi Michelle, really enjoyed last night.”
- “I really enjoyed the meditation and have listened to it a few times.”
- “Many thanks Michelle for sending the recording onto me. It has been a great help this week!”
- “I wasn’t able to make your meditation class for a while and I really missed the benefit of it Michelle.”
Millions of people all over the world meditate, come and experience it for yourself!
Michelle A. Hardwick
Michelle (pictured) is highly skilled and her areas of expertise include Meditation, Corporate Wellbeing, Personal, confidential Consultations. Practicing and teaching meditation since 2003, Michelle’s business combines potent tools for evolution and growth.
Need some ‘me time’? If you are ready to pause from the daily demands and take time away to discover more about yourself, to rewind and recharge then consider joining us for a Weekend Retreat. The weekends take place regularly – find out when the next one is due here.
Release Peace: Workplace Wellness & Mindfulness Training
Many of the world’s biggest companies and organisations already offer mindfulness training and meditation to their employees. They understand that stress and anxiety are some of the main barriers to workplace wellness as our mind and body are daily placed under enormous pressure. Each of us needs to learn how to press pause: refresh our mind, relax our body and reset ourselves. If you want to provide Mindfulness, Relaxation and Meditation within your Company or Organization feel free to contact Michelle to discuss your needs or call 087 149 2338.
A private meditation consultation is an excellent solution forthose wishing to have one-on-one time, to help stay balanced, to nurture self and maintain a sense of calm. Individual attention and time is available to ask questions, address specific needs and discuss anything of a confidential or personal nature. Clients are given home practice exercises designed to assist in the development of a disciplined and nurturing meditation practice. Private, confidential Meditation Consultations can be booked online. Michelle works online via Skype and Zoom from the comfort of your office/home. She can also be found in the Natural Clinic in Cork city on Wednesdays; or alternatively in Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland Mon+Tues/Thurs+Friday. Call 087 149 2338 to book your appoinment now.
Bookings are closed for this event.