Date(s) - 20/10/2018 - 21/10/2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This is the fourth in the series of Wonder of the Soul Weekend Retreat in Roscarberry, West Cork, Ireland. These weekends help support you through a process of inner discovery, evolution and enlightenment, combining time for exploration together as well as a range of potent experiences to promote expansion on a mental, emotional and spiritual level. We’ll continue with Weekend Number Four on Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st October 2018.
Love & Compassion
The fourth weekend in this series is understanding about love, self-love, compassion and acceptance. This next step is also vital as it continues to build upon the firm inner foundation of self-esteem and confidence that we began in Weekend One, the inner harmony and balance of Weekend Two and the will, power and prosperity of Weekend Three.
Wonder of the Soul Weekend Retreat Topics
- Understanding love and unconditional love
- Connecting to feelings of compassion and inner peace
- Gaining a sense of optimism and freedom
- Developing the gifts of acceptance and forgiveness
- Understanding relationship challenges including bonding
- Letting go of criticism, pessimism, defensiveness and passive/aggressive behaviours
- Healing grief and co-dependence
- Becoming aware of where the need to rescue others comes from
Be Prepared for Change
The Wonder of the Soul Weekend Retreats are deep, transformative, inspirational, and pragmatic. There will be opportunities over the weekend to release anything that is no longer essential to your health, well-being and happiness through a combination of in-depth self-exploration, group sharing and discussion. Michelle creates an atmosphere that is supportive, safe to share and discuss. The more you choose to let go over the weekend, the more free you’ll be!
In addition, the camaraderie created with the other participants during the Wonder of the Soul weekend retreats are profound. The wisdom in the group, the honesty, the amazing minds working together all offer a powerful gift of investigation and examination – unlike anything you’ve experienced before.
The Wonder of the Soul Weekend Experience
Each day begins at 10am and finishes at approx. 6pm. When you book your place, ensure you are free to attend the entire experience. This weekend is a gift to yourself, offering you an opportunity to heal the past, present and future at a deeper level.
The weekend includes:
- 2 morning group sessions to help you bring all the energy back to yourself
- Opportunities understand layers of our conditioning and start anew
- 2 afternoon group sessions to assist in experiencing a greater connection to your Self, your truth and happiness with yourself and others
- A chance to experience deep self-reflection
- Guided, healing meditations facilitated by Michelle
- Grounding processes guided by Michelle
- All group explorations, sharing and experiences
- MP3 recordings/downloads of all healing meditations and relaxations (sent to you by email link after the weekend)
- All information shared during the weekend (in the form of documents and/or power-point slides)
- 2 healthy vegetarian/vegan Lunches
- One 2-course tasty vegetarian/vegan Dinner
- 1 nourishing vegetarian/vegan Breakfast
- All refreshments – herbal teas, fresh, certified Liss Ard well-water and fruit basket
- An overnight stay in the twin ensuite (or single) room of the Celtic Ross, Rosscarbery, West Cork, West Cork (Check-in time 15:00 and check-out 11:00)
- A chance (before and after the morning/afternoon sessions) to empty your mind: explore local beach
- More details here
This Wonder of the Soul Weekend is NOT for you if:
- You do not want to change
- You are not ready to help take the next step your evolution or be part of a life-changing intensive experience
- You prefer not to discuss any of your past , previous challenges nor insights with anyone else, instead preferring a one-on-one consultation
- You do not want to commit to two days in an environment that nurtures self- & group-exploration
- Any cancellation within 14 days or less of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full fee
- However any notes, recordings and/or materials from the experience will be sent to you personally via email
- If you cannot attend and you have someone else who would like attend the experience in your place, you request will be considered and accommodated, where possible
These dates refer to our receiving written notification of your cancellation. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the retreat by Release…Peace, you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer your funds to another Wonder of the Soul weekend during the same date period or the option to transfer your funds toward a later experience.
Non arrival & early check-out policy
In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, Release…Peace will charge 100% of the total fee (including accommodation and retreat services) for the full length of stay and as per the most up-to-date booking confirmation.
Insurance regarding the Wonder of the Soul Weekends
It is your responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, you acknowledge that Release…Peace is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if your failure to arrange suitable insurance coverage leaves you exposed, medically, financially or otherwise.
In Ireland by phone on Ph: 0871492338 or from the UK on Ph: 07857369619 or by email
You acknowledge that during Wonder of the Soul Weekends you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by Release…Peace, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against Release…Peace arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during a the Weekend.
If that hasn’t convinced you then take a peek at some of the very kind testimonials received from previous Wonder of the Soul weekends
Love & Optimism ……… Codependence & Pessimism………It’s your choice.
Your Investment in Yourself
- A limited number of early bird special fee are available for a short time: €219 per person – shared ensuite accommodation only (includes PayPal surcharge)
- The standard fee for a twin ensuite room is €273 per person (includes PayPal surcharge)
- A single ensuite room is €349 (incl. PayPal surcharge) – if you prefer to have space and spend time on your own
Full payment of the Weekend is required to secure your space and your accommodation. Book now to avoid disappointment…
Bookings are closed for this event.