Date(s) - 07/03/2020 - 08/03/2020
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Weekend Retreat Cork
Join us for another series of Weekend Retreats in Cork! In a small group over 2 days, we embark on a journey of inner discovery to awaken your essential self. Understand the mind-body-emotion-soul connection from a distinct perspective. Enhance your insight and awareness. Immerse yourself in tailored, daily meditation sessions to ground and rejuvenate.
Weekend Retreat Cork: Topics
The topics throughout this weekend are focused toward activating our manifestation skills to help our prosperity, as well as:
- Understanding our potential, power, drive and will
- Connecting to our raw intuition and ‘gut feelings’
- Learning the art of taking responsibility and integrity
- Reconnecting to our passion and ambition
- Discovering how to set and maintain boundaries
- Healing the need to control
- Releasing stress, negative emotions, outbursts
Be Prepared for Change
These Weekend Retreats in Cork are transformative, inspirational, and pragmatic. Michelle creates an atmosphere that is supportive, safe to share and discuss. The wisdom in the group, the honesty, the amazing minds working together all offer a powerful gift of investigation and examination – unlike anything you’ve experienced before. The camaraderie created with the other participants during the weekend is profound.
What You’ll Experience in Our Weekend Retreat, Cork
This weekend is a gift to yourself and includes:
- 2 morning and 2 afternoon group sessions in the conference room
- Time to gain self-awareness, become more mindful of yourself and others
- Guided, healing meditations facilitated by Michelle
- Grounding processes
- Group experiences
- MP3 recordings/downloads/information from the weekend including meditations and relaxations
- 2 Lunches as well as morning and afternoon refreshments – herbal teas, light snacks and fruit basket – (Dinner optional see below)
- A chance (before and after the morning/afternoon sessions) to take a time for self-reflection with a walk in the spacious and well-kept grounds or visit Doneraile Park just up the road from the Springfort Hall Hotel.
- Check out our blogs to discover more about mindfulness, meditation as well as the benefit of going on a retreat
The Springfort Hotel
One of Cork’s best kept secrets, tucked away amid tranquil woodlands, the four star family-owned Springfort Hotel is a peaceful 18th-century manor offering traditional Irish hospitality perfect for our weekend retreat in Cork. Located 6 km from Mallow Town, the Springfort hotel offers convenient access to Cork airport and Cork city, for directions click here.
Extra Night at the
Your Investment in Yourself
- Early Bird until 1st September 2020 – €215 per person (2 lunches & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
- Early Bird until 1st September 2020 – €245 per person (2 lunches, 1 dinner & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
- Standard Fee €260 per person (2 lunches & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
- Standard Fee €290 per person (2 lunches, one 2 course dinner & refreshments included) – no overnight stay
Full payment of the weekend is required to secure your place and accommodation.
To book single accommodation for yourself or if you and a friend wish to be in the same room, please contact the Springfort Hotel directly and ask for Mr Paul Walsh, Ph: 022 21278 or Email: email@example.com quoting ‘Michelle Hardwick October 2020 Retreat’.
If you would like to share a room and are looking for someone to share the room with, please contact Michelle Ph: 087 149 2338.
This Weekend Retreat in Cork isn’t for you, if you:
- Can’t commit to two days self-care from 10am – 6pm
- Are not ready to change, learn or be part of a group
- Prefer not to share anything about yourself – instead you might benefit more from a one-on-one consultation
“I have absolutely loved the retreats I’ve attended, and the understanding I gained has really stayed with me.” R. Cork
“The work you do is phenomenal. It changed and healed my life in so so many ways. I discovered new insights and connected to so many aspects of my soul. I’m so blessed that you crossed my path.” H. Cork
Terms & Conditions
- Any cancellation within 14 days or less of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full fee. These dates refer to our receiving written notification of your cancellation.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the retreat by Release…Peace, you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer your funds to another weekend during the same date period or the option to transfer your funds toward a later experience.
- However any notes, recordings and/or materials from the experience will be sent to you personally via email
- If you cannot attend and you have someone else who would like attend the experience in your place, you request will be considered and accommodated, where possible
- In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, Release…Peace will charge 100% of the total fee (including accommodation and retreat services) for the full length of stay and as per the most up-to-date booking confirmation
- It is your responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, you acknowledge that Release…Peace is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if your failure to arrange suitable insurance coverage leaves you exposed, medically, financially or otherwise
Michelle (pictured right) says “I love facilitating our transformational weekend retreats. They gift us an opportunity to pause our everyday life and go deeper into our inner world. We’ll evolve in the company of like-minded people who’ll soon become new friends as we learn together, laugh and maybe even shed a (happy) tear or two! I look forward to welcoming you soon.”
Call us by phone on Ph: 087 149 2338 or from the UK on Ph: 07857 369619 or contact us by email
You acknowledge that during Wonder of the Soul Weekends you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by Release…Peace, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against Release…Peace arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during a the Weekend.
Bookings are closed for this event.