Date(s) - 22/04/2019
7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
Meditation & Mindfulness Classes
A practice that will benefit every area of your life
Our Meditation & Mindfulness classes are suitable for beginners and those wishing to maintain or develop their meditation practice. Each class includes information, tips for meditation and techniques to help with being more mindful, as well as a relaxing guided meditation tailored to the needs of the group present. Our guided meditations are easy to follow and suitable for those with busy minds. We record the meditation and send it onto you after the class so you can continue your practice at home/in the office. When listened to regularly, this recording can help build resilience, aid sleep, ensure you feel calm and help you release everyday stresses/worries.
Meditation & Mindfulness Class Details
- Time: 7.15pm-8.15pm
- Venue: PACE Hall Passage West
- Parking: either side of the Hall
- What to bring: For your comfort – bring your own blanket and pillow; a notebook/journal and pen (if you’d like to make any notes); some drinking water in a bottle. Chairs are provided, however if you have a yoga mat and wish to lie down, please feel free to bring it along with you
- What to wear: Ensure you wear warm, comfortable, loose fitting clothing and bring a pair of warm socks
- MP3: Each meditation session will be recorded and sent to you to download. Ensure you listen between sessions to help maintain your inner calm and strengthen your practice
- Fee for the evening: €20 per person. Pay as you go
For more information and to read a blog about Meditation click here.
‘Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes,
Kind Feedback about our Meditation & Mindfulness Classes
- “Thank you for that Michelle, slept like a baby last night!”
- “Really enjoyed the evening, thank you so much Michelle.”
- “Thank you so much, I had a fantastic sleep last night. See you next Thursday!”
- “Hi Michelle, really enjoyed last night.”
- “I really enjoyed the meditation and have listened to it a few times.”
- “Many thanks Michelle for sending the recording onto me. It has been a great help this week!”
- “I wasn’t able to make your meditation class for a while and I really missed the benefit of it Michelle.”
Millions of people all over the world meditate, come and experience it for yourself!
Interested in discovering more about our Corporate Mindfulness and Meditation? Do you want to make Mindfulness, Relaxation and guided Meditation available in your Company or Organization? Contact us to discuss your needs or call 087 149 2338 or (UK) 07 857 369619.
A private meditation consultation is an excellent solution forthose wishing to have one-on-one time, to help stay balanced, to nurture self and maintain a sense of calm. Individual attention and time is available to ask questions, address specific needs and discuss anything of a confidential or personal nature. Clients are given home practice exercises designed to assist in the development of a disciplined and nurturing meditation practice.
Private, confidential Meditation Consultations can be booked online. We work online via Skype and Zoom from the comfort of your office/home. We can also be found in the Natural Clinic in Cork city on Wednesdays; or alternatively in Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland Mon+Tues/Thurs+Friday. Call us: 087 149 2338 or (UK) 07 857 369619
Guided Meditation with Michelle A. Hardwick
Michelle (pictured) is highly skilled and her areas of expertise include Meditation, Corporate Wellbeing, Personal, confidential Consultations that combine NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Hypnotherapy and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques – Tapping).
Practicing and teaching meditation since 2003, Michelle’s business (Release…Peace) combines potent tools for evolution and growth. She facilitates regular life-changing week and Weekend Retreats in Ireland and overseas. Michelle’s consultations are available either in person or online, depending on your location.
Need some ‘me time’? If you are ready to pause from the daily demands and take time away to discover more about yourself, to rewind and recharge then consider joining us for a Weekend Retreat. We facilitate weekend retreat experiences every 3 months – find out when the next one is due here.
Bookings are closed for this event.