Date(s) - 17/12/2018
7:20 pm - 8:20 pm
Guided Meditation Evenings
A practice that will benefit every area of your life
Our guided Meditation evenings are suitable for beginners and those wishing to maintain or develop their meditation practice. Each class includes information, tips and techniques to help with being more mindful as well as a deeply relaxing guided meditation and relaxation tailored to the needs of the group present. Suitable for those with busy minds, our guided meditations are easy to follow. We record the meditation and when listened to regularly, the recording can help build resilience, feel calm and release everyday carries/worries.
Meditation Class Details
- Dates: from September 24th 2018 and every second Monday (excluding some dates and Bank Holidays)
- Time: 7.20pm-8.20pm
- Venue: PACE Hall, Main Street, Passage West, Cork, Ireland
- Parking: On-street and either side of the PACE Hall
- What to bring: For your comfort – bring your own blanket and pillow; a notebook/journal and pen (if you’d like to make any notes); some drinking water in a bottle. Chairs are provided, however if you have a yoga mat and wish to lie down, please feel free to bring it along
- What to wear: Ensure you wear warm, comfortable, loose fitting clothing and bring a pair of warm socks
- MP3: Each meditation session will be recorded and sent to you the following day to download. Ensure you listen between sessions to help maintain your inner calm and strengthen your practice
- Fee for the evening: €20 per person. Pay as you go
For more information about Michelle’s Meditations please click here.
‘Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes,
- “Thank you for that Michelle, slept like a baby last night!”
- “Really enjoyed the evening, thank you so much Michelle.”
- “Thank you so much, I had a fantastic sleep last night. See you next Thursday!”
- “Hi Michelle, really enjoyed last night.”
- “I really enjoyed the meditation and have listened to it a few times.”
- “Many thanks Michelle for sending the recording onto me. It has been a great help this week!”
Millions of people all over the world meditate, come and experience it for yourself!
Interested in discovering more about Mindfulness and Meditation? Do you want to make Mindfulness, Relaxation and guided Meditation classes available in your Company or Organization? Then feel free to contact us to discuss your needs or call us on: (Ireland) 087 149 2338 or (UK) 07 857 369619.
A private meditation consultation is an excellent solution for staff members wishing to have one-on-one time and to help stay balanced, to nurture self and maintain a sense of calm. Individual attention and time is available to ask questions, address specific needs and discuss anything of a confidential or personal nature. Clients are given home practice exercises designed to assist in the development of a disciplined and nurturing meditation practice. Private, confidential Meditation Consultations can be booked online. We work online via Skype and Zoom from the comfort of your office/home.
We can also be found in the Natural Clinic in Cork city on Wednesdays; or alternatively in Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland Mon+Tues/Thurs+Friday. Call us on: (Ireland) 087 149 2338 or (UK) 07 857 369619
Guided Meditation with Michelle A. Hardwick
Michelle (pictured) is highly skilled and her areas of expertise include Meditation, Corporate Wellbeing, Personal, confidential Consultations that combine NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Hypnotherapy and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques – Tapping).
Practicing and teaching meditation since 2003, Michelle’s business (Release…Peace) combines potent spiritual tools for evolution and growth. She facilitates regular life-changing week and weekend retreats in Ireland as well as overseas. Michelle provides her variety tools either in person or online depending on your location.
Need some ‘me time’? If you would you like to unplug from the daily demands and take some time away to be with yourself, to rewind, recharge and discover more about yourself then consider joining us for a Weekend Retreat. We facilitate weekend retreat experiences in West Cork every 3 months – find out when the next one is due here.
Bookings are closed for this event.