Date(s) - 11/11/2017 - 12/11/2017
The Wonder of the Soul Weekend
Flexibility and Flow
- Experiencing our inner harmony and balance
- What flexibility, tenderness and nurturing really mean
- Understanding more about sensuality, sexuality and bonding
- Learning about commitment and what it means to be in relationship
- Discovering more about creativity
- How to go with the flow, and the ebb and flow of life
- More details here
Be Prepared for Change
The weekend experience is deep, transformative, inspirational, and pragmatic. There will be opportunities over the weekend to let-go and eliminate anything that is no longer essential to your health, well-being and happiness through a combination of in-depth self-exploration, group sharing and discussion. Michelle (pictured right) creates an atmosphere that is supportive, safe to share and discuss. The more you choose to release over the weekend, the more free you’ll be to achieve your potential!
In addition, the camaraderie created with the other participants during the weekend is profound. The wisdom in the group, the honesty, the amazing minds working together all offer a powerful gift of investigation and examination – unlike anything you’ve experienced before.
The Weekend Experience
Each day begins at 10am and finishes at approx. 6pm. When you book your place, ensure you are free to attend the entire experience. This weekend is a gift to yourself, offering you an opportunity to heal the past, present and future at a deeper level.
The weekend includes:
- 2 morning group sessions to help you bring all the energy back to yourself
- Opportunities to go through many layers of our conditionings and to start anew
- 2 afternoon group sessions to assist in experiencing a greater connection to your Self, your truth and happiness with yourself and others
- A chance to experience deep self-reflection without the distractions of the internet & phone
- Guided, healing meditations facilitated by Michelle
- Grounding processes guided by Michelle
- All group experiences
- MP3 recordings/downloads of all healing meditations and relaxations
- Information from the weekend in the form of documents and/or power-point slides
- 2 healthy vegetarian/vegan Lunches
- One 2-course tasty vegetarian/vegan Dinner*
- 1 nourishing vegetarian/vegan Breakfast*
- All meals lovingly designed and prepared by our wonderful private chef/nutritionist Jorien Verstraten*
- All refreshments – herbal teas, fresh, certified Liss Ard well-water, light snacks and fruit basket
- An overnight stay in the luxurious, twin ensuite (or single) room of the Lake Lodge, Liss Ard, West Cork (Check-in time 15:00 and check-out 11:00)
- A chance (before and after the morning/afternoon sessions) to empty your mind: explore the extensive 163 acres of Liss Ard gardens, the Lough Abisdealy (lake), the Sky Garden or walk through ancient forests and see beautiful flora and fauna
- More details here
The Liss Ard Estate
We are delighted to partner with the Liss Ard team to create our Weekend experiences. Liss Ard is a sacred, quiet, contemplative location, focused on rejuvenation and revitalization for the body, mind, heart and spirit. People go to Liss Ard to take in the healing energies of the forests, the Lough, the Sky Garden in order to meditate, simplify their diet, relax their body and mind. Check out a short video of the Lake Lodge here
If that hasn’t convinced you then take a peek at some of the very kind testimonials received from previous weekends
Flexible & Balanced………Rigid & Blocked……….It’s your choice.
This Weekend is NOT for you if
- You do not want to change
- You are not ready to help take the next step your evolution or be part of a life-changing intensive experience
- You prefer not to discuss any of your past , previous challenges nor insights with anyone else, instead preferring a one-on-one consultation
- You do not want to commit to two days without wifi, or phone coverage in an environment that nurtures self- & group-exploration
- Any cancellation within 14 days or less of arrival will be charged at 100% of the full fee
- However any notes, recordings and/or materials from the experience will be sent to you personally via email
- If you cannot attend and you have someone else who would like attend the experience in your place, you request will be considered and accommodated, where possible
These dates refer to our receiving written notification of your cancellation. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the retreat by Release…Peace, you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer your funds to another weekend during the same date period or the option to transfer your funds toward a later experience.
Non arrival & early check-out policy
In the event of guest non-arrival or early check-out, Release…Peace will charge 100% of the total fee (including accommodation and retreat services) for the full length of stay and as per the most up-to-date booking confirmation.
It is your responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, you acknowledge that Release…Peace is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if your failure to arrange suitable insurance coverage leaves you exposed, medically, financially or otherwise.
In Ireland by phone on Ph: 0871492338 or from the UK on Ph: 07857369619 or by email
You acknowledge that during a Wonder of the Soul Weekend you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by Release…Peace, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against Release…Peace arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during a the Weekend.
Your Investment in Yourself
- A limited number of early bird special fee are available for a short time: €245 per person – shared ensuite accommodation only (includes PayPal surcharge)
- The standard fee for a twin ensuite room is €295 per person (includes PayPal surcharge)
- A single ensuite room €365 per person (includes PayPal surcharge)
Full payment of the Weekend is required to secure your space and your accommodation. Book now to avoid disappointment…
Bookings are closed for this event.