Date(s) - 04/11/2016 - 12/11/2016
Evolution of the Soul and 8-night experience in West Cork, Ireland
Are you ready for a spiritual transformation from the inside out?
Then join Michelle A. Hardwick for ‘Evolution of the Soul’ – an exclusive, residential, customized 8-night experience to assist you in ascending to the next level of your highest consciousness.
Benefits of this Experience
This experience facilitates an opening of inner doors and a deepening of your spiritual connection. Take time to immerse yourself in your spiritual life, enjoy your inner space, and:
- Evolve on your Soul journey
- Expand your awareness and consciousness
- Activate dormant Soul gifts and abilities
- Reconnect to your Self, your authenticity and your inner-authority
- Remember who you truly are
- Support your ego in the final stages of its’ integration
- Gain a sense of spiritual direction
Held in the Lake Lodge of the beautiful grounds of the Liss Ard Estate, West Cork, Ireland, this live-in experience offers a very personal and tailored transformation. From the moment you enter the Estate, you feel a sense of harmony and serenity envelop you.
Liss Ard Estate Facilities
- A Victorian Country Manor – enjoy your own ensuite room in the Lake Lodge. This Lodge is set in 150 acres of stunning woodland and exquisite gardens with breath-taking views over Lough Abisdealy
- Relaxing spaces — discover the many comfortable spaces to unwind, read, create or connect throughout the house and grounds
- Minimal Wifi and Phone coverage — take time away from the outside world and reconnect to the natural rhythm of your body and life
- Sky Garden — be awed with this amazing frame of the Irish Sky in the ‘celestial vault’
Your Experience Includes
This experience offers you space to tune into the voice of your body, your heart and Soul. As the 8-nights unfold, enjoy many wonderful insights and gifts as you discover more of your Self. Expect lots of laughs, joyful tears and the beginning of lasting friendships with like-minded people from around the world – everything your soul could possibly wish for… Enjoy:
- Dynamic, tailored Yoga Sessions – maximize your experience with energizing 45-minute yoga sessions each morning. Get the benefits of body movement, flow, peace and relaxation
- Time to Be – have time with the group, stroll in the grounds or be alone with your Self
- Your own room or shared (your choice) – Sleep eight nights in the tasteful, beautifully designed zen-style rooms. Your stay will be in single, luxurious accommodation with your own large ensuite bathroom or if you wish, share your accommodation and reduce the cost
- Intimate Group Process and Sharing – the maximum group size is 8 participants. Based around your treatment times, you can join smaller groups in the morning/afternoon to share and process more intimately
- Soul Gatherings – experience healing meditations and transmissions of divinely guided information, tailored to assist you with whatever you need to ascend
- Time to Integrate – what you have learned. You’ll have time to journal, read, reflect and relax
- Universal & Non-Religious – regardless of faith or non-faith, a safe, non-judgmental, respectful and welcoming group provides space for you to be you and express your true self
- Have Fun – as well as plenty of laughter and a few surprises!
- Experience Nature – merge with nature, watch breath-taking sunrises and sunsets, walk through extensive woodlands and forests, sit with ancient stones or expand yourself into the clear starry skies in the Sky Garden at night. If that’s too much effort – cozy-up in front of the large, warm, open fire!
- Potent therapeutic Body Treatments – a variety of treatments with experienced, qualified professionals are integrated into this experience to support your evolution
- Nutritional Guidance and Support – your nutritional requirements will be assessed by our Nutritional specialist for your optimal well-being
- A Tailored Menu – all the meals served are tailored to your nutritional needs and based on your digestive requirements
- Healthful Vegetarian/Vegan Meals – to best support you, a variety of raw, cooked, organic, tasty (filling) and nutritionally balanced vegetarian/vegan meals will be served for your overall health
- Refreshments – enjoy hot drinks, fruit and a variety of snacks throughout the day and evening. Sit and chat with other group members in/outside or absorb the peace and beauty of the estate
- Home Practice – Receive relevant information, recordings and exercises by email link when you return home, to further your inner journey
Investment in Your Evolution
The cost includes your own single, ensuite accommodation (or shared accommodation if you would prefer to reduce the cost) for 8 nights at the Liss Ard Estate Lake Lodge, all the treatments, morning yoga, time spent with Michelle A. Hardwick morning and afternoons – as well as all meals, refreshments and snacks. The Liss Ard Estate has its’ own supply of natural, certified well water which is always available and safe to drink.
To secure your place for this experience a non-refundable deposit fee of €400.00 is required. This is in addition to the early bird or standard fee as listed below. Payments made through our website via PayPal incur a 5% surcharge.
Early Bird Discount
A limited number of Early Bird Fees are available. Once these are gone, they are gone.
The Early Bird Discounted Fee is €3550.00 per person, single accommodation.
The Early Bird Discounted Fee is €2980.00 per person, shared accommodation.
The Standard Fee is €4850.00 per person, per person, single accommodation.
The Standard Fee is €3880.00 per person, per person, shared accommodation.
Please ensure you account for the following items, which are not included in the above fee:
- Transportation – flights to Ireland. Contact me if you have any questions regarding your flights
- Transfer to & from the Lake Lodge from the airport/your home – Contact me if you require transportation and I can put you in touch with others who might wish to share a taxi with you. Alternatively if a group of you are arriving together at a similar time, I can arrange a larger cab/minibus for you all
- Cost to obtain a valid passport
- Non-refundable booking fee: €400 per person
- Travel, medical and cancellation insurance (obligatory)
- Your personal incidental expenditures e.g. laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks or any item not specifically detailed in the final programme
Bookings are closed for this event.